It comes from Aaron Earls of Life Way Research in a new post that crunches a lot of the polling data that his ministry has been compiling in the last year or two.
Earls says the country’s Christian congregations face some challenges: For one thing, a record number of churches are seeing membership decline and many...
MONTERREY, Mexico (Reuters) -The death toll from the collapse of a church roof during a Sunday Mass in northern Mexico has risen to 11, with around 60 others injured, officials said on Monday, as local authorities began wrapping up search and rescue efforts.
Five women, two men...
NEW YORK (Reuters) – The Archdiocese of Baltimore filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection on Friday, saying it intends to seek a settlement of sex abuse claims by people who allege they were abused as children by Catholic priests.
The bankruptcy filing was spurred by a...
Religious News Headlines
- Who do you trust with your donations?
- The Media Line: The Quest for the Perfect Etrog: Inside the High-Stakes World of Sukkot Citrus (VIDEO)
- A new study reveals the church-family connection
- The Media Line: On Judaism’s Holiest Day, Jews Fight Over the Future of Their State
- Christians are finding an unlikely ally in the battle over the gay agenda
- A new poll provides insight into non-Christians and their beliefs about God
- The Media Line: Vatican Signals Diplomatic and Religious Intent With Jerusalem Cardinal Appointment
- The Media Line: Keeping the Echo Alive: The Last of Israel’s Traditional Shofar Makers (VIDEO)
- Americans address the decline in marriage
- The Media Line: With Unique Traditions, Ethiopian Israelis Celebrate the Jewish New Year
- Does your church have a succession plan?
- A new study of how Americans consume church
- California judge halts district policy requiring parents be told if kids change pronouns
- You can leave, but it will cost you
- A “good news-bad news” report on America’s churches
- China arrests former head of religious affairs body on graft suspicions
- Pope Francis and Mongolia’s Catholics under one roof at papal Mass
- In overture to China, pope sends greetings to a ‘noble’ people
- Pope Francis and Mongolian Catholics under one roof at papal Mass
- Judge: Former Cardinal McCarrick not competent to face sex abuse trial
- America may be running out of pastors
- The atheists are at it again
- Persecution of Christians in Burkina Faso is on the rise
- At least 14 killed in militant attack on Congo church
- The Media Line: Young Lebanese Armenians Fight To Preserve Their Historic Identity
- At least 7 killed after Haiti gang opens fire on church-led protest
- The question of transgenderism takes another step toward the Supreme Court
- Americans like Israel
- S. Carolina’s top court upholds state’s ‘heartbeat’ abortion ban
- A religious freedom battle in Colorado
- Samaritan’s Purse is on the job in Maui
- The Media Line: Pakistan Marks Day of Solidarity With Christians Following Violent Demonstrations
- Chess grapples with transgenderism
- Republican lawmakers have questions for President Biden
- Pakistani Christian brothers held for blasphemy after mob burns churches
- The Media Line: Christians Flee Pakistani Town as Muslim Mobs Burn Churches, Homes, Claiming Blasphemy
- A new study of religion around the world
- DeSantis and his backers paid $95,000 to Iowa religious leader’s group
- Southwest will appeal judge’s ruling requiring ‘religious liberty training’
- A Lawsuit over Bathrooms in Missouri
- The Media Line: Concerns Grow Over Rising Attacks Against Christian Sites in Israel
- Franklin Graham is packing his bags
- Russian shelling hits a landmark church in the Ukrainian city of Kherson
- The Women’s World Cup has its first transgender player
- The Media Line: Awakening Dormant Ties: African American Christians March in Jerusalem To Revive the Black-Jewish Alliance
- Michigan Democrats seek to enforce the LGBT agenda
- Do you believe in angels? About 7 in 10 U.S. adults do, a new AP-NORC poll shows
- Can a robot be a Christian?
- Americans still like Christian radio
- Belief in God is on the decline in this country