NURDAGI, Turkey (AP) — Rescuers raced against time early Wednesday to pull survivors from the rubble before they succumbed to cold weather two days after an earthquake tore through southern Turkey and war-ravaged northern Syria. The death toll climbed above 7,700 and was expected to rise further.
The last two days...
LONDON (AP) — Britcoin is moving closer to reality.
U.K. authorities on Monday said British businesses and consumers are likely to need a digital version of the pound, formally asking for public comment on the idea of introducing a central bank digital currency.
Apple on Thursday posted its first quarterly revenue drop in nearly four years after pandemic-driven restrictions on its China factories curtailed sales of the latest iPhone during the holiday season.
The company’s sales of $117 billion for the October-December period...
- Crews find survivors, many dead after Turkey, Syria quake
- UN experts: North Korean hackers stole record virtual assets
- In Spain, storks’ trash diet driven by climate change
- US judge refuses to block Nevada lithium mine construction
- After ticket flap, Springsteen’s fan magazine shutting down
- Microsoft bakes ChatGPT-like tech into search engine Bing
- Big tech job cuts keep coming; Zoom latest to trim headcount
- Study: 15 million people live under threat of glacial floods
- Japan games maker Nintendo’s profit slips amid chips crunch
- Wikipedia again up and running as Pakistan lifts ban on site
- Japan’s SoftBank logs $5.9B loss as tech investments tumble
- A glance at the world’s deadliest quakes in past 25 years
- The world’s deadliest earthquakes since 2000
- Google hopes ‘Bard’ will outsmart ChatGPT, Microsoft in AI
- Meta to buy VR startup Within after favorable court ruling
- Florida hospital taking expectant moms, delaying surgeries
- What to know about the big quake that hit Turkey and Syria
- Poland deploys Patriot batteries to capital city, Warsaw
- 48 arrested in Europe over encrypted app used in drug trade
- ChatGPT bot channels history to pen State of Union speech
- Renault, Nissan boards agree to equalize mutual stakes
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia for ‘hurting Muslim sentiment’
- Syria reports multiple buildings collapsed by 7.8 earthquake; Turkey reports 5 deaths in initial tally
- 7.8 magnitude earthquake shakes central Turkey
- A 7.8 magnitude earthquake has shaken central Turkey
- The Media Line: Advancements in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Are Reshaping Global Warfare
- Ransomware attacks in Europe target old VMware, agencies say
- Feds say cyberattack caused suicide helpline’s outage
- Jupiter’s moon count jumps to 92, most in solar system
- New England knows winter, but why so dangerously cold?
- Skull found in ’97 in remote Alaska belongs to New York man
- Elon Musk surprise appearance as Tesla tweet trial wraps up
- Major Florida hospital hit by possible ransomware attack
- Missing Florida Lyft driver’s car found with slaying suspect
- Spanish court: Amazon violated labor law with delivery app
- Activision settles another workplace suit for $35 million
- Big tech roils markets after shaky quarterly performances
- Microsoft: Iran unit behind Charlie Hebdo hack-and-leak op
- Chill pervades China’s tech firms even as crackdown eases
- Apple suffers 1st quarterly sales decline in nearly 4 years
- Amazon beats Q4 revenue estimates, but profits slump
- Alphabet posts lower Q4 profit amid ad squeeze, competition
- The Media Line: Soon AI Will Battle AI in Cyberspace, Israeli Experts Predict (VIDEO)
- Sony taps president to steer entertainment-electronic empire
- Meta posts lower Q4 profit, announces huge stock buyback
- Ex-aide says Elon Musk had ‘handshake deal’ for Tesla buyout
- Biden administration recommends oil drilling in Alaska
- FTC fines GoodRx for unauthorized sharing of health data
- Google has the next move as Microsoft embraces OpenAI buzz