Salem Radio Network News Tuesday, February 17, 2026

World

Colombian troops kidnapped by civilians released, defense ministry says

Carbonatix Pre-Player Loader

Audio By Carbonatix

BOGOTA (Reuters) – Colombia’s Ministry of Defense said Saturday that 29 members of the country’s armed forces who had been kidnapped by civilians were released.

A day earlier, the ministry announced that the troops had been kidnapped from two locations in Cauca province after attacks by a FARC dissident faction.

(Reporting by Luis Jaime Acosta; writing by Cassandra Garrison; Editing by Leslie Adler)

Previous
Next
The Media Line News
X CLOSE