Salem Radio Network News Sunday, November 30, 2025

World

Boy dies from injuries in Ukrainian drone strike on Russian beach, governor says

Carbonatix Pre-Player Loader

Audio By Carbonatix

(Reuters) -A five-year-old boy died of burns sustained in a Ukrainian drone strike on a beach in the Russian city of Kursk, the regional governor said, raising the death toll in the attack to four.

Alexander Khinshtein, writing on Telegram on Wednesday, said the boy had suffered burns over 30% of his body in the attack on Tuesday and died while being transported to Moscow for treatment.

Khinshtein had earlier said that three people, including a member of Russia’s National Guard, were killed in the strike.

There has been no comment from Ukrainian officials on the incident.

Ukrainian forces staged a large incursion into the Kursk region nearly a year ago. The Kremlin said this year all Kyiv’s forces have been ejected from the region, but Ukrainian officials say their troops are still carrying out operations.

(Reporting by ReutersEditing by Rod Nickel)

Previous
Next
The Media Line News
Salem Media, our partners, and affiliates use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize site content, and deliver relevant video recommendations. By using this website and continuing to navigate, you consent to our use of such technologies and the sharing of video viewing activity with third-party partners in accordance with the Video Privacy Protection Act and other privacy laws. Privacy Policy
OK
X CLOSE